1. Austrian Empire: Crown of Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor
2. German Empire: German State Crown
3. Russian Empire: Great Imperial Crown
4. Kingdom of Hungary: Holy Crown of Saint Stephen
5. German Empire: Crown of the German Empress
6. Kingdom of Bohemia: Crown of St. Wenceslas
7. Kingdom of Prussia: Crown of Wilhelm II
8. German Empire: Crown of the Crown Prince
9. Kingdom of Bavaria: Royal crown of Bavaria
10. United Kingdom: Crown of St. Edward
11. United Kingdom: Crown of Queen Victoria
12. Kingdom of Italy: Royal crown of Italy
13. Archduchy of Austria: Archducal coronet
14. Kingdom of Sweden: Crown of the Swedish Crown Prince
15. Kingdom of Romania: Steel Crown of Romania
From Hugo Gerhard Ströhl’s Heraldic Atlas, 1899
You can’t tell me this wouldn’t make the most badass-looking ring gear of all time.
Extremely personal piece. Doesn’t really need that much explanation.
*apologies if it turns up pixelated, just click the picture for a full res. view
Won’t stop ‘til it’s over, won’t stop to surrender…
Mamura Daiki is coming to life!
So do you guys remember the tweet Yamamori sensei tweeted a long time ago regarding Mamura Daiki’s secret model that she wasn’t going to reveal? If not here it is…
June 29, 2012
I drew a little bit more but the courier came! A pose that wouldn’t be done in the original story. This guy has a model as well, but that’s a secret (#^_^#)
Today, she basically confirmed that the model used as a reference for drawing Mamura will be appearing the next issue of Margaret. She didn’t specifically say who on her twitter though…
Today is the release day in Margaret. This is a quick notice but the secret model that I use to draw Mamura is appearing in the next issue (*^o^*) On top of that, I also recieved some Mamura-like cothing…! Thanks…! Actually, from a long time ago, a number of readers have asked me many times the question “Is this person the model?” … Yes that’s correct.
Fans had a guessing game about who this said model is as shown below. (Contain spoilers for chapter 63 - anything after fan reactions are spoiler free!)
Fencing, Scottish style
I laugh every time I see this.